How To Reach Us
The Hotel Al Nuovo Teson located in the heart of the city on Calle Pescaria, just five minutes walking distance from Piazza San Marco and two minutes from the Biennale Contemporary Art Exhibition and the ideal starting point to discover the secrets of Venice and all its beauties. The Castello area near the ancient Arsenale is one of the oldest in the city, where it is still possible to immerse yourself in the traditional atmosphere of Venice.
Venezia Marco Polo
Guests arriving in Venice by plane can take advantage of the private water taxi service that can be booked through our reception to reach the hotel in just 40 minutes. Alternatively, the public service waterbus Alilaguna – blue line is available to guests. It runs from the airport to the Arsenale stop in about one hour, which is a stone’s throw from the hotel.
For exact times you can visit the website: www.alilaguna.it
- Private water taxi from the airport on reservation, for info and costs contact the Hotel at email@example.com
- Alilaguna blue line (Arsenale) – 1 hour
Guests arriving at the Treviso Airport can reach Venice by taking the ATVO public bus service, which takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach Piazzale Roma, a strategic hub of the city. From there, take the public ferry service line 5.1 , getting off at the San Zaccaria stop, just 5 minutes on foot to the Hotel
- ATVO (Treviso airport – Piazzale Roma) – 1 hour and 10 minutes
Info at www.atvo.it
- ACTV Line 5.1 (Piazzale Roma – San Zaccaria) – 25 minutes, info at www.actv.it
Guests arriving in Venice by car must park their car at Piazzale Roma. From there, you can reach the hotel with the public ferry service line 5.1, getting off at the San Zaccaria stop, just 5 minutes on foot to the Hotel
- ACTV Line 5.1. (Piazzale Roma – San Zaccaria) – 25 minutes – Info at www.actv.it
Santa Lucia Station
Guests travelling to Venice by train should take the public ferry service line 5.1 for about 25 minutes, getting off at the San Zaccaria stop, just 5 minutes on foot to the Hotel
- ACTV Linea 5.1 (Santa Lucia Station/Railway – San Zaccaria) – 25 minutes, info at www.actv.it